Products and Services
Software licensing: Our software products are provided free of charge, i.e. there are no software license fees. The options on the right hand side of this page provide more details about our commercial services and their pricing.
New users: We will provide you with free conversion of test PDFs to secure PDF format plus a number of free authorization codes for testing our software and services. See further, below
Existing users: Existing users who are not already on a subscription service arrangement shouldcontact usfor details of how to re-order
- Free services - to get you underway without financial committment, we will provide a number of free authorization codes for documents you have published or have asked us to publish for you, plus technical advice and help. Justemail usto obtain these. In addition, Click and Go exe files (for Windows PCs) that use offline authorization or no authorization are free to generate and distribute, as are 'basic DRM' files created using Drumlin - fully secured file (drmx and drmz) and exe files requiring online authorization, all require a starter pack and/or subscription service (i.e. these options are not free).
- Starter pack - this option provides a starter service for publishers wishing to use Drumlin and Javelin without initially committing to a subscription service. The "starter pack" includes provision of assistance in initial file conversions, 300 authorization codes for a mix of secured PDFs, optional hosting and technical support to ensure that your service gets off to a flying start with no problems. Publishers may switch to a subscription service once their quota of authorization codes has been fully utilized, but can also opt to order a second Starter Pack if they wish. The service now includes support for the creation and distribution of secure PDFs for the iPAD using the drmz file format - this format is now supported for PC and Mac computers as well as iPADs so offers a fully cross-platform delivery mechanism.
- Subscription services - monthly subscription services that include the provision of authorization codes for documents you have published, plus support, reporting and utility programs. Fully Managed services, whereby we providing file conversion, hosting and ecommerce services, are typically provided as subscription services and/or commission-based arrangements based on individual quotations. Typically costs equate to USD$0.50 or less per authorization code issued (e.g. per PDF book or publication sold)
- Trainer's and Book Publisher's pack - this option provides a complete solution for training organizations and Book publishers, including a large quota for file publishing, authorization codes for online authorization needs, file conversions, technical advice and support, support for pre-authorized and offline authorization facilities, file conversions and more...
- Consultancy services - this includes ad hoc consultancy, programming work requested, app development and larger projects. For many projects an individual tailored project and contract document will be drawn up
- Options - Branding, Userlists, Bulk file creation: these are options that are available for products that run under the Windows operating system
- Publishing Service - Managed PDF Publishing service - if you want us to do everything for you: document conversion, hosting, e-commerce and customer support
Payment: Payment for most items is made via the PayPal secure payments handling system. This can be via Credit or Debit card, or PayPal account. Corporate customers can opt to make larger or regular payments via bank transfer. Pleasecontact usfor details.
Please see ourAboutpage for details of how we work - by placing an order you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms specified on the About page and in the associated Software Licensing agreement.